Start building awesome collaborative softwareThe Unclouded SDK is currently available for:
This step-by-step guide will get you up and running in just a few minutes.
1. Download the SDK: Unclouded SDK for Android (.zip)
2. Unzip the SDK and import the included jar file into your existing Android project by extracting it into your "libs" folder. If your project does not already have a "libs" folder, create one at the root of the project by right-clicking the project and choosing "New" and then "Folder."
3. Add the following import statement to your Activity: import com.unclouded.android.*;
4. Your app must request the following features and permissions. If it isn't already doing so, add these to your AndroidManifest.xml
<uses-feature android:name="android.hardware.wifi" android:required="true" />
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.INTERNET" />
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE" />
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.CHANGE_WIFI_STATE" />
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE" />
5. Start building awesome collaborative software!